1) Accountants work with organizations, handling monetary transactions by recording financial information. Their job may also include financial analysing and reporting, preparing tax returns, auditing accounts, and acting as consultants on a wide variety of financial matters.
2)As a purchase executive, you must manage and report day- to-day functioning of the purchasing department, which calls for complete visibility on Open Purchase and Job Work Orders, Quotations, Pending Receipt – Suppliers/Subcontractor etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Streamline procurement processes
• Authorize and evaluate goods receipt, and ensure adherence to quality
• Manage and adhere to long-term contracts with suppliers
• Ensure adequate stock levels
• Support and coordinate with the various departments particularly with accounts with ease
• Track both the movement of raw materials and subcontracted goods sent to the subcontractor and the reconciliation of inventory
• Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective support
• Record all transactions and periodically conduct ageing analysis
Monthly salary of Rs6000/month. Work at home for 6 months.
34 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1103 for this job
Hello. I'm a professional accountant and can help you with the bookkeeping. kindly check my profile and contact me for more details about my other profiles. thanx
I have 45 years ecperience in the accounting field and can easily do thid project. I need to know how many hours you expect this person to work in order to understand the volume better.
I am BSc Accounting degree holder and part qualified Chartered Accountant. I have intern with Accounting firm for three Month. With all that I learnt and acquire I believe I can deliver on this job.
I am purchase professional in a well known company. I am having knowledge about financial terms. Relevant Skills and Experience Costing. Excel accounting