To provide timely and accurate administrative support services for our managers in order to enhance the quality of the overall service we provide to our clients and employees.
* Initiate first level of payroll and HR processing procedures.
* Assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks.
* Maintain employee files.
* Understand and create spreadsheets for financial reports.
* Process invoices for payment.
* Process payroll bi-weekly, gather and tabulate time records for employees daily.
* General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
* Provide excellent service to client and employees.
* Maintain administrative records and documents pertaining to the account.
* Record minutes of meetings.
* Greet and help walk-in visitors in a professional manner.
* Prepare reports as assigned by Management.
* Handle other duties as assigned by Management.
* High school diploma required and Associate's degree or higher preferred. Three years successful office administration experience.
* High energy level and enthusiastic.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Flexible hours.
* Experience with hourly time record-keeping procedures.
* Experience processing new employees.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
* Ability to handle confidential information.
* Ability to handle multi-faceted jobs with completing normal duties
24 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Soy tecnica en administracion, tengo experiencia administrativa contable en estudios contables por mas de 5 años. Soy respondables, prolija y comprometida. Me gusta trabajar por objetivos y aprender.
I have a 4 year experience in account and administration work. With 100% solution for your account. Relevant Skills and Experience Well versed in MS Office, telly will provide you virtual assistant as well.
I would like to apply for the post. I'm a former Technical Support of Pearson and IT Helpdesk of CVS. I assisted customers and employees over the phone and emails. I have a typing speed of 55-60 wpm.
I can work using Microsoft excel, Word, Powerpoint and pdf. I work with professionals and my purpose is consumer's satisfaction. My accuracy rate is very good and I work quickly.