I'm a business administration student and writing a Thesis about Takeovers of German public companies (as bidders) of public and non-public companies during the last 10 years.
The problem is, that my university doesnt offer access to Thomson Reuters SDC Platinum; but many other universities do.
If your university/company grants you access to this database, you can make an offer for downloading the relevant data and sendig it as excel via email to me.
I would need the following information:
- Name of the bidding company
- the announcment-date of the takeovers
- the country of the target
- premiums on the targets stock (if available)
- payment in stocks or cash
- bidding price (if available)
- hostile ?
I'm only interested in takeovers, which where finally accomplished.
Please bid only, if you have access to Thomson Reuters SDC Platinum!