Hello! We are providing analytic services to worldwide exhibition centers. They have yearly 4 campaigns. It takes around 20 days. Our task is to measure how these dates affect the number of visitors. We have historical 5-10 years data. Let me describe you how we creating chart manually right now.
Assuming that we have 6 years daily numbers and 24 (4x6years) campaign dates ( date-last date of campaign/offer)
1. Manually finding and marking 24 campaign dates on historical data file ( excel).
2. Selecting last 20 days of the campaign on every season ( 4 column data per year ) & copy to a new tab.
[login to view URL] the average number of visitors on last 20 days.
4. Finding the number of deflection-lapse from average on every last 20 day.
5. Applying these to whole last 6 years and finding the average deflection-total 24 column.
6. According to the data creating excel chart.
Please see the attached sample step by step.
We will need data by season, and last 20 days also may change. Please make is variable.
Our final goal to see the visual excel chart.
What I need is macros or basic application, when I give raw data and dates on 1st step to get final chart on step 6
Dear All, It seems attachment is not visible, I had attached again.
Additionally, I had uploaded one sample raw date for you to work on it provide me the final chart to award the winner.
Dear all, thank you for time. I had very little correct feedback. tomorrow morning ( GMT + 4 ) I will award the winner. Thank you your patientce
Hello there Excel experts here with 10 years track records. I didnt see any attachment on the project Can you re-send here ? By the look of your requirement, I hope i can do it for low cost Waiting.. Amaan
19 freelancers are bidding on average $137 for this job
Dear client, I have sound knowledge in Excel and I have previously carried out a number of projects in excel using macros and formulas. I ensure you will be happy after hiring me. Roy