Chose and Set up Bitcoin/Crypto Smart Phone Equipment and configure apps for Brokers
Freelancer must research, present, and help configure smartphones to monitor activities of Bitcoin/Crypto Brokers. All functions required already exist in various apps.
I have a business buying and selling Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. These transactions are primarily face to face cash/crypto transactions. I need to monitor and control my brokers to the greatest extent possible.
(1) This means I want each broker to have a crypto wallet dedicated exclusively to business transactions, and if possible, I want to be able to monitor and access that wallet in real time (Freelancer will need to research wallets for such functionality) and be notified when wallet activities occur.
(2) Brokers will be required to enter transactions into a ledger (like Excel), and I want to be notified and have access to that ledger (like through Dropbox), I’d also like all transaction information to be recorded from a blockchain explorer, so that I can see the particulars of each transaction
(3) I want to know the physical location of the phone/broker at all times, particularly where and when trades occur, through an app like Google Maps
(4) I want to know the status of all broker held fiat currency at all times (whether on hand or in a bank), through the brokers self-reporting and through an app or service that shows bank account balances and activities (such as QuickBooks)
(5) I want access to client information from brokers contacts, phone logs, texts, emails, voice contacts, and additional information that broker can write to a CRM, etc.
(6) I want notifications of all pertinent activities
(7) I want to be able to see all broker activities, but brokers should only be able to see their own activities
(8) I want system to be as secure and private as possible, while also being easy to use for me and brokers