Title: Customer Service & Admin Superstar!
We are a growing online store based in New Zealand.
We are looking for an experienced customer service representative/admin person with superior customer service skills and strong written communication.
Most interaction with customers will be by email so you must have the ability and experience to communicate with customers quickly and effectively from various backgrounds.
You will also be required to track and update customer orders so will need to have excellent attention to detail. You must have basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
Please send through your CV/Resume highlighting your skills and experience!
Hours & Availability:
(Ongoing) 15-20 hours per week. With the potential to increase to 30-40 hours later
• Able to work between July and August 2018
• Able to work between Monday to Friday, and the occasional weekend
• With the agreed hours of work must be between 8am to 8pm New Zealand Time
Key functions include (but not limited):
• Customer Enquiries
• Customer Complaints and feedback
• Refunds and Returns
• Track and update customer orders
• Reconciling Orders
• Liaising with our supplier / procurement team
• Data entry and admin duties
• Any Adhoc or other tasks required
Skills & attributes required:
• Proven superior customer service (3+ years)
• Excellent written communication in English
• Basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, Microsoft Outlook, Google Drive experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• The successful applicant will have monthly targets and KPI (key performance indicators) for review.
51 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi, I am interested in this job. I understand what you required. I will provide you fast,quality and error free work because I am professional and experienced in it. Waiting to discuss with you more. Regards.
Hello! I'm a customer support agent with over 2 years of experience. My written and spoken English are both on par. I feel I would make an impression in this role. Please consider me.
Hi! I am interested in applying to your job post. I have years of experience in sales and customer service and I think I’d be a great fit for the position. Please let me know if the position is still vacant. Thank you!
I believe I have the qualifications and experience to successfully fulfill your requirements. I see the responsibilities in your job description and i am sure that i am the best suitable candidate for this position.