THE DUTIES ARE:
* Keep records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.
* Project managers play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects.
* They are accountable for the entire project scope, project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project.
* Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
* Establish a good working relationship with the Senior Responsible Owner. direct, manage and motivate the project team.
*Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave
*You will be enrolled for Benefits after 4weeks.
*You have to keep strict record of time and activities.
*Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
*Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans. understand and apply business case and risk management processes.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
I've done inventory tracking in several opportunities with different systems, great Excel management, available to video calls and chatting. At this moment available to start working in your project.
If you are intrested you can hire me..Because from my side i'll give my [login to view URL] you Relevant Skills and Experience I was work on some sites. So i have a experience
Hi I am applying for the job contract, I am a computer literate and good in Microsoft office and can do the work and deliver on time and I have experience in doing similar job for more than 5years.
I worked as an accounting assistant for a year and currently working as a nurse supervisor in a tertiary hospital. With complete detail of task, I can execute the work properly.
Hi. This is Ashfaque. Currently i'm working in Trade Service in Commercial Bank. My daily work is familiar with your job. Thats why i very much intereste. . waiting for your feedback. . Ashfaque