The data entry operator enters source document data in an electronic format using a key station or PC. Operates a numeric and/or alphabetic keyboard station or PC to transcribe or validate data from various source documents into another electronic format. Checks input/output data for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with quality standards and specifications. Prepares and manages programs for automatic duplication or skipping. Interpret information from a variety of source documents to determine what data needs to be entered. E.g
- Maintains production records.
- Check, identify and fix errors.
- Track received documents and completion dates in a log.
- Performs clerical and administrative duties as assigned
- Keeping records of work received and performed.
- Can provide guidance and training to more junior staff.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Currently the situation in my country (Brazil) is very ugly, I am unemployed and need any amount to pay my bills, I am competent and I commit myself to everything I do.
Hi I am Divya bharathi, this is my new job. I have finished my English typing and I have knowledge about Ms- word, Excel. Kindly give the opportunity for me. Thank you