We need a Full-Time Dropshipping Store Assistant Manager for our Dropshipping E-commerce business. We are looking for someone to hire long-term for an exciting growing company. The candidate's determination to succeed, achieve and develop the company is our key recruitment criteria.
He/She will work on Asian timezone (UTC+8).
The Dropshipping Store Assistant Manager is responsible for searching trending products. His skills and flair for finding good products are key. He will also be responsible for adding each product to our platform and process them with the suppliers.
Language: must be fluent in English. Ideally also speaks Mandarin.
- Make research online to find trending products (Aliexpress, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, E-bay, others). His/her skills and flair for finding good products are key
- Find the best dropshipping suppliers for qualified products (Aliexpress)
- Implement new products on our website and coordinate with copywriter and graphic designer to implement product content
- Place orders with our online system (Oberlo) or Extract orders into excel, treat and filter data and send them to suppliers. (This task requires a very good knowledge of MS Excel.)
- Communicate with suppliers to negotiate prices, refund and replacement terms
- Other assisting tasks might be added based on your skills and experience and as the work progresses
- Fluent in English (ideally also Mandarin)
- Skills and flair for finding good products to sell
- Good sense of trends, trending products and consumer behaviour
- University degree in a relevant field (Minimum Master Degree)
- Experience with Shopify, Oberlo and Aliexpress
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and grammar in English
- Good command of Microsoft office (word and excel) with the latest version
- Good command of Gmail
- Fast internet connection
- Thorough and pay attention to details
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Knowledge in image or video editing is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience in customer service for e-commerce
- Well organized
- Great communicator
- Willing to achieve and go beyond expectations
- Take initiatives
- Be Trustworthy
- Looking to be part of our company and build a great project together
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in researching trending products
- Experience in e-commerce
Work will be spread from Monday to Saturday. Half a day at first (morning). We will start with a work on hourly basis. Once the applicant is proven to be the right fit for our company, we will hire full-time.
We have big ambitions to grow this business to another level. We are looking for smart employees who believe in the company and want to grow with it. Your dedication to achieve and succeed is key.
Our goal is to become one of the biggest dropshipping e-commerce stores then grow into specific niches to eventually diversify to other businesses (among which becoming an advertising agency and an e-commerce customer service agency). The company is still very small but has great room for growth.
As the company progresses along with our freelancers, we intend to hire full time the most talented candidates. Eventually, we want to create a great environment of work with great benefits. But it will take a little time.
That's why we need people who believe in the company's goal and take the company's success personally. And we intend to reward very well those people who contribute to our growth.