I need an Excel workbook with three worksheets:
1. Worksheet 2 contains 'User' table with all User Details.
2. Worksheet 3 contains 'Address' table with all Address Details.
3. Relationship of User-to-Address tables is one-to-many.
4. Worksheet 1 contains a table with Selected User Details where new Users could be added, updated or removed. User may have multiple Addresses. Selected Addresses Details appear in a popup dialog box where they could be added, updated or removed. All modifications to User or Address Details are updated in corresponding User and Address tables in worksheets 2 and 3.
5. User and Address should be represented by VB classes.