Excel file- LTL shipping price calculator
Paid on delivery
I need your help to design a shipping price calculator in Microsoft Excel. The template and rates are attached. Here’s what I need:
- The calculator is used to determine the price to ship an LTL shipment from pickup to destination. (green cell)
- The user must be able to change the numbers in the grey and blue cells.
- Each shipment travels in two legs...the first leg is the linehaul and the second leg is LTLC.
- The appropriate fuel surcharges must be applied to each leg. Then, the price for both legs are combined to form the total shipping price. (green cell)
- LTLC min = minimum charge. L5C = less than 500lb weight break.
- The LTLC pricing is in price per hundred lb format. For example: 12.78 = $0.1278 per lb.
- The correct minimum LTLC charge must be used for light weight shipments (i.e. the minimum charge should be used for a shipment weighing 80lbs to London ON)
- The correct LTLC weight break must be used when the weight is close to the next break (i.e. 490lb shipment should be priced using 500lbs x the 500lb price/lb). The formula to calculate this break is (price/lb x beginning weight break) / price per lb for previous weight break. For the London ON example: (.1278 X 500) / .1896 = 337. Use L5C price/lb for >337, use 500 x .1278 for 337-500lbs.
- I'd like the formulas built into the tool so I can copy and paste different pricing into the LTLC tab and use the tool for different customers.
Project ID: #37485105
About the project
28 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
I have knowledge about export import or logistic, I know and I have all qualification for this job requirements such as about logistic report in excel