looking for an energetic, hardworking "Finance Administrative Assistant" to work at our corporate offices in Irvine.
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an accounting/administrative role. We are looking for an energetic, positive individual who's a great team member that can quickly become a fluid part of our team. Perhaps most importantly though, we are looking for someone who is interested in growing with our firm.
• Assisting the Finance Director
• Attend all finance meetings
• Perform daily bookkeeping tasks
• Perform periodic human resources tasks
• Manage communication between departments and vendors
• A/P-Enter/Obtain approval/Pay bills
• Bank and credit card reconciliations
• Book all expenses to the correct COA
• Ensure that receivables are collected and closed weekly
• Maintain an orderly corporate accounting filing system
• Update the annual budget in QB
• Assist with weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
Human Resources Tasks:
• Run Semi-Monthly Payroll
• Update all employee accruals/deductions/salary changes
• Update accrual information for employees individually for every Workiversary
• Manage and organize employee files
• Assist Managers with the new hire process
• Verify and file new hire documents
• Collect and organize updated procedures / job descriptions from Managers
• Collect and file reviews and new hire checklists from Management
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Associates Degree or higher required
• 2+ years of accounting and administrative experience
• Self-starter with an always trying to improve attitude
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Quickbooks
• Possess excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with attention to detail
• Be very organized
PartTime - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (few hours per day)
*Please reply with your resume and cover letter. Thank you!
28 freelancers are bidding on average $1174 for this job
I can give 24X7 (365 Days)Support. I have very good experience for USA Accounting, having knowledge of Reconciliation, AR/AP, Monthly MIS, Payroll, Sales Tax.
Bid is negotiable. Relevant Skills and Experience I am an internal auditor for almost 4years with knowledge in bookkeeping, inventory, business operation and etc. Im familiar with quickbooks also.