We will provide a list of names of Top 50 companies in the TOYS business.
We need you to create a current and up to date list detailing the following in EXCEL SPREADSHEET FORMAT for PRESS AND MEDIA RELATIONS (PR) CONTACTS FOR NORTH AMERICA (the media relations representatives that journalists must contact for information on the business) for these TOP 50 TOY companies.
Please NOTE that FIRST NAME and LAST NAME should be in separate Excel fields:
• FIRST NAME
• LAST NAME
• PHONE #
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ONE CONTACT FOR SOME COMPANIES AND THAT ALL SHOULD BE INCLUDED WHEN THIS IS THE CASE – e.g. Mattel/Hasbro may have different VPs of Marketing for TVs, Digital Cameras, Computers, and different consumer products (all should be listed out).
Some likely sample Google keywords to search for that can help you quickly seek them out are below:
- Public Relations Contact at [COMPANY NAME] (e.g. “public relations contact Logitech”)
- Press Relations Contact at [COMPANY NAME] (e.g. “press relations contact Logitech”)
- Media Relations Contact at [COMPANY NAME] (e.g. “media relations contact Logitech”)
- PR Contact at [COMPANY NAME] (e.g. “PR contact Logitech”)
- Media Contact at [COMPANY NAME] (e.g. “media contact Logitech”)
- Any of the above combinations with @[login to view URL] (e.g. “PR contact @[login to view URL]”)
PR Websites can help track these down too and provide new leads: PR NEWSWIRE · BUSINESS WIRE · MARKET WIRED · · PRWEB · PRMAC · PRLOG · [login to view URL] Note: Some contacts may be internal (e.g. work for Sony directly) and some external (work for an external PR firm like Ogilvy, Golin Harris, etc.) – we want all.