Administrative assistant position for a highly reputable organization in USA. We are seeking a qualified candidate that is dependable, punctual and has the ability to multitask.
- Timesheet management for payroll
- Data Entry
- General office duties (inventory management, document filing, etc.)
- Helping maintain a happy & healthy work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (primarily with Outlook, Excel, Word and Access)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter; able to multi-task
- Willing to learn and take responsibility quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Dependability, honesty and a positive attitude
Salary & benefits: We offer a competitive market rate salary (based on experience) and candidate must presently living in USA as individual candidate. Health care & dental available. 401k available after vesting period.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1199 for this job
I'm willing to work 7 days a week. Relevant Skills and Experience Data entry, excel, word, typing, filing, virtual assistant Proposed Milestones $1250 USD - just finished a VA job that lasted over 3 years.