A privately held company is seeking an Accountant to work in their Elkhart based corporate office. Operations are spread throughout the continental US, experiencing steady growth over the past 7 years both organically and through acquisitions.
• Assist in preparation of all month-end/year-end close responsibilities for generation of accurate and timely financial statements, including:
- G/L Account & Bank Reconciliations
- Calculation of Accruals & Cost Allocations
- Fixed Asset Tracking & Depreciation Calculation
• Process Accounts payables, including:
- Invoice Verification, Coding & Entry
- Statement Reconciliation
- Vendor Payments & Dispute Resolution
• Assist with Management of Accounts Receivable, including:
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
- Application of Customer Payments
- Tracking of Contractor Receivable Accounts
- Preparation of Collection Documentation
• Provide Mentoring/Coaching to other staff members
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a professional with 3-5 years of accounting experience, ideally in a multi-company environment. A bachelor's degree in accounting/finance from an accredited educational institution is required. Experience in a complex, fast growth company is a must with experience using Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software desired.
Strong written & verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment are necessary for success in this position. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, & SharePoint is required.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1174 for this job
Hi, Can we discuss the project further? I have done similar project and understood the project outline. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you.