1) Design a hydronic heating system for the given building.
2) Evaluate the U factor for each construction by using an excel spreadsheet. The walls are made up from 3 cm cement plaster-25 cm perforated clay brick-3 cm cement plaster. The floor and roof construction materials are given in the building plan. Use associated guides for k and h values.
3) Carry out heat loss calculations for each space. Use excel spreadsheet for calculations.
4) Select necessary radiators for each space.
5) Select a suitable heat generator.
6) Select a suitable expansion vessel.
7) Locate the radiators for the building and generate a drawing showing the location of the radiators.
8) Generate the riser diagram of your system and carry out pipe sizing. (you are free to choose pipe type)
18 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!