I create a regular EXCEL spreadsheet with 50-100 separate worksheets. Each worksheet then needs to be output to a PDF File. I want a Macro that will do this for me. Some more detailed points:
1. I'm using EXCEL 2010.
2. Most of the sub-routines I have seen on the web assume you want to Print to PDF. I DON'T, I want to File/SaveAs/PDF
3. I don't want to output every worksheet in the workbook. I would hightlight the ones I wished to output and it would run through them consecutively.
4. I want the file name to be specified as part of the routine, each Worksheet would of course have a different filename. These would be drawn from a FileName Worksheet within the same Workbook and would be variables. So there would be a list of file names that the routine could work through consecutively. So for example it could perhaps look up the filename in cell A1 for the first worksheet output A2 for the second and so on.
5. The directory would also be specified in the same way (though directory would probably be the same for all worksheets in each output session).
6. The number of Worksheets to output each time would vary so the routine would need to cycle through until it reached a null value / last sheet and then stop.
7. Speed is not an issue so by all means build a in a few seconds between each PDF output.
A lot of the work seems to be out there on the web already, for example here: [url removed, login to view] so hopefully it is more a case of pulling pieces together. Anyway that's up to you.
Do ask me any other questions.