- The spreadsheet has 2 tabs, select and report
- Select includes a list of data, report is where I need to apply a macro
- I’ve highlighted all columns and buttons in Yellow that I need worked on
What I need:
1. The report tab: I need a macro, connected to button I7:J8 to pull the listed columns (these are in the same order and name as in the select tab and highlighted in yellow) in the Select tab. This macro should simply re-organize those columns in the select tab into a vertical sheet as outlined in the report tab. The tables in the report tab should expand/shrink based on the amount of data in the select tab.
2. In the video here: [login to view URL]
this guy does something similar to what I need, but I need the macro to be oriented and spaced according to the entries I’ve outlined in the Select tab.
3. I also need another macro attached to the button: I10:J11 to print the range A1:G(to end) as well.
Hello. I propose to complete the project (VBA macro in Excel for Windows) on terms specified in my bid. Please contact me if you are interested. Best regards, Alexander.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $106 for this job
Hello, I’m an Excel/VBA expert and I would like to help you with your project. I'm fully available and I can start right away. Please check my profile and contact me to discuss. Regards.