we are looking for an Auditor to join our team. We are an established parking lot management company dedicated to serving Downtown Los Angeles and the surrounding areas.
- Auditing: Thorough review of a multitude of daily reports, which consists of checking parking tickets and time stamps for accuracy of payment. Will require basic math skills and use of calculator.
- Data Entry: Input of daily reports, incoming revenue, voids, and miscellaneous data into Excel.
- Recruitment: Assist with incoming applicants, interviews, prepping files, orientation; job fairs.
- Answer phone, emails, filing, copying, and other general office duties as needed.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, and Gmail (You will be tested)
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions/procedures
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Capable of time management and meeting deadlines
- Must have an outgoing personality, be a people person, and be flexible with assisting with projects in different departments.
- Education: H.S. Diploma, relevant experience
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1075 for this job
We are a firm practicing in delhi serving high end renowned clients with the best quality services. We deliver the stuff only after our complete satisfaction.
Hi I am skill soft certified, a reputed institute in World wide. Having 15 years experience in accounting and financial. Please give me a chance to serve you.I will provide my best to satisfy your needs.