This exciting role is to act as Senior Property Manager for a family-run architecture studio and property development company. The position requires a self-starter who is confident working alone and can take control of all aspects of property management (using Arthur online software).
We would welcome a dynamic, can-do individual into our growing property company. To secure this position you will:
· Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Property Manager (excluding other jobs)
· Have fantastic organisational skills and experience of systemised working
· Have a confident and friendly manner for meeting clients, estate agents, landlords
· Be competent in both spoken and written English
· Be competent with software and quick to learn new software (e.g. Asana, Word, Excel, Arthur property management software).
· Experience with social media (e.g. Linked In and FBook) would be an advantage
· Be independent, not needing an office environment, and great at managing your own time
6 freelancers are bidding on average £8/hour for this job
I am offering my services for this project, for more detail please check my portfolio, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.