We are a growing Ecommerce business that specializes in online multichannel retail sales.
We are seeking to find a few individuals that are based in the United States (or are highly fluent in English) to work for us on a long term basis. We are seeking hard working, committed individuals that are committed to a high level of service and quality of work. Fast working, multi-tasking, and fast typing workers are usually the most suited to this type of work.
Important note: This will likely entail logging into an account to provide support at least two times per day, during the hours of 8am EST until 12pm CST. You will likely be able to do this work best with an additional team member (or more) so that you can cover that entire span of time on a regular basis.
If you possess most of the following skills/experience and may be interested in this role, please send us a note, along with your resume and skype ID. If you are not a native English speaker, please be sure to answer the requested questions at length to illustrate your English skills.
The positions would likely begin as hourly ($10 to $40 / hr, depending on experience) and would hopefully lead to equity and profit share opportunities within our the company for those with genuine long term commitments.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- very high attention to detail and strong organizational skills (this is a must)
- fast typing, fast working, multi-tasking
- experience working in spreadsheets and using advanced Excel functionality
- Ecommerce background, such as running an Amazon store
- Customer Service experience (in this case, it will be primarily email support)
- Flexibility to work from home and service accounts daily, including longer hours during our busy seasons
- great candidates are often recent college grads, as well as accounting and computer science types
- Extremely reliable, high speed internet access (minimum of 10MB/sec) is required.
Other useful (BUT NOT REQUIRED) skills would be:
- Developer skills that would be useful to a data-intensive, Ecommerce business (such as software design, website design, API coding, and database administration)
- Digital marketing experience
- Big Data skills (Hadoop / Machine Learning)
POTENTIAL ROLES TO FILL INCLUDE:
1) Order Entry Specialist - Process incoming orders
2) Customer Service Specialist - Respond to incoming customer inquiries via email and solve customer problems
Thanks! - Fred
49 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
I am the best candidate for this project because of my experience handling retail/eCommerce account. My experience includes working for Dell, Wish and Premium Patio.