A simple spreadsheet to match male and female singers at various music centres in an afternoon or evening
Time: For rows A, B, C …, they show the half-hour singing time slots (e.g. 13:00-13:30, 13:30-14:00 ….). For a 3-hour period (from 13:00 to 17:00) , there are 6 time slots, and 6 songs can be sung.
Place: For columns 1,2,3… they show the music centres ([url removed, login to view] locations}. Let's assume there are 20.
Songs: The total is 120 songs — being sung in the 20 music centres in the 3-hour period.
Singers: For each cell, it shows …
1. the name of the male singer,
2. the name of the female singer
2. the name of the song that they will sing together.
All the data are in Excel or plaintext format, to be fed into the program by an administrator.
When there are 30 such singer pairs (30 males and 30 females), they share the 120 song-singing time slots. Therefore each singer does 4 songs. In each cell (which is sub-divided) the information is: male name, female name, song name.
Each singer has his or her own able-to-sing song list (i.e. about 20-30 or songs that he or she knows). The lists will be in the form of various tables (in Excel or plaintext format).Therefore for the 60 males and 60 females, there will be 120 separate tables (but the songs often overlap, which is why a male singer and female singer can sing together).
This is what the spreadsheet should be able to do:
1. It can at random match the male and female singers. That is, a different male singer vs the same female singer. Or a different female singer vs the same male singer.
2. Find from the song lists (60 tables from the males, 60 tables from the females) those songs that the male and female know in common. Excel can do so by “joining” two tables and show only the common cell entries.
3. Arrange the pair (with a song) into each spreadsheet cell (i.e. the half-an-hour time slot at a certain music centre). The cell is sub-divided into 3 parts: the male, the female, the song. In other words, not only can the administrator change the male-female combination, the administrator can also change the song (provided both singers know the song).
4. Arrange a maximum of 3 different music centres for each singer to go to (otherwise the singer would have to hurry going from one centre to another).
5. The information in a cell (male, female, song) can be “grouped” — so that in the last minute the administrator can manually swap the singing slots if necessary.
In the spreadsheet, the administrator just has to enter the names of all male singers and all female singers. The singers' own song lists are also provided. Then the matching should be AUTOMATIC. The program decides for the singers WHAT song to sing, WHERE to and WHEN to. The administrator can re-run the program for alternative combinations.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $912 for this job
Shall complete the project of matching the singers and center within stipulated time and high quality. I have expertise and experience to complete the projects and i provide additional add ons if required.
I am assuring for qualitative and 100% accurate outcome . Relevant Skills and Experience Have 17 yrs experience in data handling and other management tasks.