The task is as follows: I would like to know what shares front and backoffice and IT costs generate the general and administrative expenses within retail and private banking. The task: I need a few sources with percentages or averages of studies.
As far as I know generally 60% of the general and administrative expenses should fall on frontoffice and the remaining 40% on backoffice. And the IT costs a total of 20% of the General and administrative expenses.
19 freelancers are bidding on average €50 for this job
I have done a similar project, hence I'm confident to take up this project & complete accurately. You can trust my work and award to start from now. Thanks