I'm a one person Logistics consultant who's getting bogged down with clients lack of data organisation. I'm clear what I'm looking for in the data, how to tell a story using it but am getting tied up with fairly standard housekeeping that im just not that good at!
- Standardise client requests for data (template they fill in with data in agreed format.
- Consolidating sales and finance data in to a format that can be analysed.
- Extracting lines from a poorly designed project plan to CSV for upload
- Extract data from product information cells where position and name is inconsistent
- Convert monthly forecast in to weekly forecast
- Build dashboard so and assumptions for sensitivity testing of assumptions.
I need some help on an ongoing basis to help with some immediate work. I'd like to develop a long term relationship that will enable me to add value through different services for my clients.
30 freelancers are bidding on average £34/hour for this job
I can help you with building dashboards and analysing the data. Since I have knowledge of Excel, SQL and python as well, I will be a great fit for your work.