Hi, I need an Excel VBA guru to take the following columns as inputs and conduct web data scraping.
Inputs in Excel:
- Company Name
- Location (e.g. NSW)
VBA Process & Outputs in Excel:
1. Google Search the Company Name
2. Extract information from First Search result (Header, URL, Description)
3. Copy Each into a separate Column
Google Search + Website Scrape:
4. Google Seach 'Company Name' and "About Us"
5. Click on the first result
6. Copy website contents into one cell (potentially grab all <p> Elements)
Yellow Pages Search & Scrape:
7. Search [login to view URL] for Company Name & Location
8. Click on First Result
9. Copy (Company Name, Industry Categorisation, Phone Number, Email, Website URL, Physical Address, ABN, About Us) - Some may be missing which is ok to leave blank
10. Paste into separate Columns.
GUI & Code Readability:
Preferably to have all code appropriately commented on what it's doing
Prefer GUI buttons with Run, Pause, Stop.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
Dear client, I have read the description and can build a scrapper with GUI using Excel VBA. I have previously done such projects and can showcase it to you. Looking forward
Hello, I have extensive scraping experience. I can complete your work and then you can pay. So that you have zero risks of losing money. Can we have more discussion?