I need help with the following I have a Word template that contains text and placeholders i.e.
" Hello my name is [name], and I'm [age] and I want to be a [job] when I grow up. As I said, I'm [age] and I would like to be a [job] when I grow up, and my name was [name]."
And an excel file that contains with collum A overview of all the placeholders and collum b with the value beloning to the placeholder.
CollumA | CollumB
Placeholder. | Value
[name] James Bond
[age] 16 year
[job] Police agent
The macro needs to do the following steps:
1) Macro needs to have a start button in the excel ribbon.
2) Once pressed, it shows some text like (Macro name, version number and start button)
3) Open word template from difned folder, that contains text with placeholders.
4) Search for placeholder in the word document and replace it with the value for in collum b of the excel.
5) Show message that macro is done.
Please note the macro needs to be written in a loop, so I don't want to write code for every placeholder.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
Hi, I ll code the macro as per description. But I need to check your Word template before. As we need to give a name for each fields so it can be called and filled by the Excel macro. Thanks
Hi, I have completed master in computer applications which is MCA in my home country. I am very well aware of .net technologies, so I am fully assure that I can complete this project. Thanks.