I am looking for a virtual assistant to be able to carry out back office tasks for a letting agent. This is a long term and steady job. You will be expected to:-
1) Internet research
2) Excel/Google Sheets based accounting
3) Updating Excel Google sheets on a weekly bases
4) Conversing over emails & other aspects to tenants
5) Organizing workmen's schedules / times tables
4) Internet Advertising
You will have knowledge & experience of the following:-
1) Advanced Internet Research / Searches
2) Google Sheets / Excel (Auto filtering, Basic Macro's, Search & Replace)
3) Good ability to use English to email customers/clients
4) Google Apps (Calendar, Contacts, GSUITE, Google Sheets)
5) Oral and Written excellence in English
I am looking for 5 hours a week / 20 hours a month engagement for the next 12 months. The total hours I am expecting is around 20 x 12 = 240 hours over a 12 month period.
Model of assignment would 5 hour agreements per week renewed every week. Once we have established trust and capability is good we will award a monthly renewable agreement.
62 freelancers are bidding on average £5/hour for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, I go through your project description and understood the project requirements.I am ready to work 5 hrs/week with you. Please kindly message me for more details. Thank you Regard, Muza
Do you want me to work for you as a virtual assistant to carry out back office tasks for a letting agent? I will work as per your requirements and directions. Let us discuss .Thanks
Hi I am Interested in applying for the Virtual Assistant position, I have 35 months BPO experience. I'm keen to detail and well organized and I believe I would be a perfect candidate for the position.