1. Start with file name “Macro File” file.
2. Browse to select and open new file, here after referred as source file.
3. Copy text starting in B3 to last cell with text from Sample column from source file to columns SampleID (required) and Magenta ID (required) in the macro file.
4. Copy text starting in S3 to last cell with text from Line column from new file to column LINCD (required) in the macro file.
5. Copy text starting in O3 to last cell with text from SPIRIT Material ID from source file to column MatIDs (required) macro file.
6. Copy text starting in F3 to last cell with text from Pedigree from source file to column PDGRE (required) in source file.
7. The following all apply to the Macro file
a. Populate any blanks cells in column MatIDs (required) from E2 until the last cell with text with “NA”.
b. For all the rows that NA was added in column MatIDs (required), add “Empty” in column LINCD (required).
c. Populate any blanks in LINCD (required) column from C2 until the last cell with text with “NA”.
d. In cell A2 concatenate values in cells, C2,E2, and D2 separated with a double underscore. Apply the same concatenation to the last row with text in column D.
e. Change all the values in A2 to lower case.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $401 for this job
I am good at Excel formula and VBA/Macro, I need to see the data so I can understand your requirement, I have a few question to discuss so I need you to send a message on chat.
Hi there! I am available for your task and do your task with full responsibility and deliver on time. Could we discuss more details over chat? Thank you
Hi， I can write an Excel macro to finish your "Copy & Paste" task. I am a programmer good at data handling. I have done many similar projects before. I am ready to work now.