Experienced Meta/Instagram Ads Manager Expert for Meal Delivery Company
$15-50 USD / hour
We are seeking an experienced sales oriented Meta Ads Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, optimizing, planning and scaling our company's Social Media Sales strategy in order to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Develop, implement and manage our paid advertising campaigns on Meta platforms ( Facebook and Instagram) and drive sales.
- Optimize and improve performance of existing campaigns to drive results (increase sales, increase user engagements)
- Manage day-to-day handling of all social platforms, stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the effectiveness of social media strategies
- Use advanced targeting strategies to reach our ideal customers and maximize ROI.
- Regularly track and analyze campaign performance, and adjust strategies as needed to ensure KPIs are met.
- Optimize sales reporting (preferably via GA4) by adding campaign wise macros/parameters with landing page urls to identify traffic sources.
- Generate analytics report and insights ensuring proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across campaigns
- Propose and Implement A/B tests
- Coordinate with the marketing team to align paid campaigns with ongoing promotions or product launches.
- Stay up-to-date on platform updates and new techniques in social media marketing, ensuring that our brand remains at the forefront of industry trends.
- You’re an expert in Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads, having directly managed a company with at least $10m pa in revenue.
- Must have strong eCommerce experience, with a thorough understanding of the Shopify platform.
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account.
- Knowing that CRO is just as important as your campaigns, you are well-versed in post-click conversion and what it takes to convert traffic at a high rate.
- Always willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re a conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication.
You will be measured on:
• Ad budget vs return.
• Improvements to the existing ad campaigns in terms of ROI.
• Performance of the new ads/landing pages created in terms of ROI.
• We aim to grow ~x3 on the current position.
Further ideal qualities:
• Knowledge of diet and nutrition
• Knowledge of food manufacturing
• Close to the AU Sydney time zone
What we will provide you:
• Job security with a company with a social mission.
• Long term employment with a growing company
• Full time or part-time schedule depending on your needs and qualification
• Flexible working hours if required
• Career development opportunities
• Direct work with senior management team
• Growth for your skillset or your interests
• Training and ongoing support to be promoted into a more senior role
• Attractive remuneration and benefits
If you're passionate about social media marketing and are excited to help us boost our sales, we would love to hear from you.
Please include the word "AM3" in your application.
Project ID: #37215716