I'm hiring a FULL TIME Facebook Ads Specialist to work with my marketing agency.
DESIRED APPLICANT QUALITIES:
- Ability to communicate well
- Can follow instructions
- Honest and reliable
- Can solve problems
- Excited to learn new skills
- Looking for long term employment
- Experience in running Facebook ads preferred
- Able to come up with campaign ideas without a leader
If you have the desire to learn advanced Facebook ads creation, automation, and growing a business, this poition should be a great fit for you!
- I provide marketing services to a wide variety of clients
- I provide promotion and publicity services to businesses
- I work hard and quickly and expect my team members to do the same
- I am very loyal and respectful to my employees
- I give performance bonuses for exceptional bonuses
- Writing Copy for Facebook Ads
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Work schedule will be determined after the onboarding process. We are looking to start off with 10 hours per week and grow to 40 hours per week within the 1st month. So please plan for a full time job.
- Paid weekly
- Performance bonus for great work
- 13th Month bonus
- Pay will be $250 monthly
- 12 days of PAID sick/vacation leave every year
- 7 paid holidays per year excluding above: New Year's Day, Independence Day of your country, Diwali, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send an email with the subject line: Application for FB Ads Specialist
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
- Please include a link to your freelancer profile
- Complete the Google Form you will recieve in an email. (See note below)
NOTE: After you send the email, you will recieve a response from me with a link to a Google Form. Forms that are not completed or only partially complete will not be considered for this position.
Monthly salary plus bonuses and paid leave based on experience
13 freelancers are bidding on average $380 for this job
I'm persistent, I have experience and I want to improve more in this field. I can dedicate full time on your project. I enjoy practicing English language and I use frequently Facebook.