We are a dynamic and fast paced London based inbound marketing agency and we are looking for an awesome Social Media Community Manager who’s also a bit of an all rounder in marketing.
We are looking for someone who is a great team worker, as you will be working side-by-side with designers and copywriters and our technical team. You are interested in marketing and you know how to implement marketing strategies on Social Media.
- Impeccable English
- Passion for Marketing
- Experience in working with HootSuite
- Being able to put together a Social Media strategy
- Able to follow or create a marketing plan
- Able to manage multiple accounts on different platforms
- Great at communicating with followers over social media
- Ability to act as a manager and manage a basic team of freelancers “ designer and copywriter
This will start out as a part-time position, but over time it will grow into full-time (30- 40 hours).
To apply, provide your answer to these questions:
1. How do you measure Social Media ROI?
2. What are the best way to organically grow followers on Instagram/ Twitter or both.
3. Can you give an example of experience you have in influencer marketing.
4. An example of area of work for a client is ‘lawyers for start-ups.’ Provide examples for 3 different posts:
1. photo + text (Facebook)
2. link + text (Twitter)
3. text only (Twitter)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!