I would like to create a fashion drawing of my wedding party.
- 4 Bridesmaids
- 2 Flower Girls
- 4 Groomsmen
In total, 12 people
- The specific outfits for the Bride and Groom have been selected
- The general outfits for the Bridesmaids and Flower Girls have been selected
- The general outfits for the Groomsmen have been identified as being a variation of thee Groom's outfit
What I want is a fashion drawing of what the wedding party outfits will look like as an integrated whole, before production, to show the tailors, make sure we are making the right color choices...and to keep as a souvenir. Ultimately, the fashion illustration will be printed on acid-free paper, framed and kept forever.
- The Bride and Groom will be wearing outfits based on a design from Pronuptia in 2003. A photo is available.
- The Bridesmaids and Flower Girl dress design has been identified already, simple and nice looking. I have pictures.
- The Groomsmen design has not been selected, but as with most weddings their outfits are simply based on a variation of the Grooms outfit, which is available as a picture.
What I want is a single conceptual drawing with all outfits and colors represented to make sure nothing in the design of all these outfits is jarring to the eye from a fashion or color selection point of view, before we go to production.
The dominant colors selected so far are (Ivory, Rose Red, Beige).