We are looking to have a software program written that can send a fax and notify via email if the fax is not successful. It would also need to call a phone number and email if it is unable to successfully connect. The high level requirements are below:
1. Application should be written so it has a web interface.
2. Application will need to send a test fax page at a configurable interval. For fax numbers the process will try to connect 3 times (3 attempts) if not will notify the user via email.
3. For toll or toll free lines, the application will try to connect and if the return code is busy or no response, the application will notify the user via email.
4. Ability to disable the monitoring for one or a group of numbers
5. The process will repeat based on the frequency set for each line.
6. The application must log all checks whether successful or failed.
7. Ability to export the log files in csv format so Excel reports can be easily created.
Please let me know if you have any questions. We would like to get an estimate for the development time of an application with these features. If it can be scripted using Nagios that would be perfect Thanks,