I am in the process of conversation with a Bahrain based investment corporation. They have sanctioned my project loan. They sent me the agreement draft as well. But I have no prior experience in foreign investment. I don't have CFO in my team who will take care of this matter. I need an individual, firm or company who have minimum 10 years of experience in investment. Who can help me to get the investment or loan in best practices way. Here are my concern that you have to take care of about the investment but not limited to tough.
1. Do you have any experience regarding investment from middle east, Bahrain? My investor want invest in my company as debt finance procuring SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle). Do you have experience in SPV? If so explain me about the SPV, the good and bad things.
2. If you know about SPV, could show me an example SPV?
3. What will be Financial and Legal due diligence to get foreign investment? Who will take care of the financial part and who will take care of legal part?
4. Will government deduct any Tax amount for getting the foreign investment? If yes, how much percentage government will charge the tax? How can we decrease the tax amount?
5. Do i need to take special permission from Indian government or RBI? Do we need any type of documents or license? If so who will procure that? Will you?
6. You know I have a plan to implement ESOP (Employee Shares Ownership Plan) for my company. I finalized 10% shares for ESOP. Key employees will get shares from this 10% according to their position and performance. All shares should be allocated through share vesting rules. Who will do all these things?
7. I want to bring Co-founder in my team as a CTO. I want to allocate 2% share for Co-founder in equity vesting method. Who will do that for me. Who will create the documents.
8. What will be the cost of all these?