I require a Ninjatrader strategy for backtesting forex trading strategies using the AuotTrendLine indicator for a breakout trade which is freely available. Entry would be above the offset of the high of the broukout of the AudtoTrendLine (10 different AutoTrendLine Instances would be used). Further rules would limit which trades are taken;
The following would be used for lines of support resistance;
1. the result of the 10 AutoTrendLines
2. EMA's (allow 3 different EMA's)
3. 3 seperate Pivot settings (for Day, Week, Month)
4. PriorDayClose Cross
5. Swing Indicator
6. Round number factor, set in [url removed, login to view] multiples for JPY pairs and [url removed, login to view] multiples in other pairs
ENTRY CONFIRMATION RULES
1. Set EXIT/STOP location # tick offset behind entry bar.
2. Option to adjust stop to previous swing.
3. Option to adjust stop to previous Round number factor.
4. Option to adjust stop to EMA (allow 3 settings).
5. Calclate EXIT/STOP distance from the selected EXTI/STOP rules and only take trades where 1:1 OR 1:2 (selectable) is achievable.
1. Set bracket entry order # ticks above/below high/low of AutoTrendLine breakout bar for % (selectable) of cash account QTY based on ENTRY to EXIT/STOP rules selected above.
2. Exit 1/2 position at 1:1 and move stop to entry/breakeven, exit 1/4 at 1:2, trail stop after # bars (selectable) for remaining.
After a period ot 2 weeks successful backtesting by me (to demonstrate the rules have been coded correctly), the coder agrees to provide up to 5 versions with different defaults which will finalise the end of the project.