We are seeking a reliable and dedicated writer to write 30 original articles on a number of topics related to consumer finance and managing money specially these topics:
The writer must have a perfect command of written English and able to communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to read and understand for a general audience. Ideally, the writer has experience in finance either gained through university education or working in the finance industry. The article writer also needs flair for writing and be able to use defined keywords naturally within the articles.
We need to receive articles that meet the following criteria:
• High quality, original, and content-rich articles (no spinning, no fluff, and no plagiarism, factually correct).
• Articles must be written in English (UK) with a clear structure and correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
• Articles should be about 500 words (500 or more words)
- Title must always in the form of a question eg " What are the advantages on investing in a SIPP?" with a title (greater than 6 words).
• Each article must pass copyscape.
• Articles should be search engine optimised with keyword density of 2-3%.
• Submitted articles must be in a ready-to-publish condition, requiring no additional editing.
• Once the articles are approved you will submit the articles onto my Q&A website. I will review each [url removed, login to view] EXAMPLE OF ARTICLES ON UK PERSONAL FINANCE IS AS FOLLOWS (however this is not 500 words though): [url removed, login to view]
We may ask that you revise articles if they do not meet the criteria above.
Please note that the articles produced for this project are “work for hire" and all rights are transferred to us upon payment. You will refrain from selling or reusing the articles you’ve been paid to write.
Payments will be made via freelancer upon our acceptance of your articles (when the articles meet the criteria above).
In your proposal for this project, please state your preference or expertise in any field related to consumer finance and money management, how many articles you can write for this project, and rate for 30 articles of 500 words. In your submission include “sheep’s guide to getting out of debt” to show that you’ve read the project description.
As part of your submission, please include samples of your past articles that relate to consumer finance and money management. Please note the articles submitted for this project should be the same standard or a higher standard than that you’ve provided in your samples. Please attach your samples in word or text formats, or just copy and paste. (No zip files in pmb please).
AN EXAMPLE OF ARTICLES ON UK PERSONAL FINANCE IS AS FOLLOWS (however this is not 500 words though): [url removed, login to view]
34 freelancers are bidding on average $284 for this job
Hello, My bid is for 30 articles. See the PM for my bid and sample details. I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. Kind regards.
HI, I am expert in E-books, Projects, Thesis, Article Writing and SEO. Consistent high quality and on time delivery of reliable content is what make me proud. Please see PMB for bid details and samples. Thanks
Greetings,Can assure you of unique, informative and captivating articles written in jargon-free English, with an SEO perspective. Kindly see PM for samples.
Hi I am an experienced writer well versed in your topic. My work is impeccable and I would be responsible for completing your project should you choose me to undertake your work. Thanks!
Hello! I'm the best candidate for this project because I'm consistently delivering great, highly informative, and keyword-rich articles. Please check PMB for bid details and samples. Thank you.