Looking for an Finance Newsletter/ Article Ghost-writer writer for a Stock Broking Company. You should have excellent English language writing skills. My company holds a dealer license and can reach many clients with the material that you write via our website. The TYPE of Finance Newsletter/ Article that needs to be produced will be either Fundamentally based OR from a Technical Trading Perspective (charting) OR A combination of both that you have personally done on the stock or index.
My Company is focused on Australian Large Cap stock, Mid Cap/ spec stocks and CFD's, as well as the Australian Futures market.
The articles you write should be logical, make sense and should be relevant to Australian Large Cap stock, Mid Cap/ spec stocks and CFD's as well as the Australian Futures Market.
Each Finance Newsletter/ Article you write should have correct grammar and syntax.
You should proofread each article you have written.
You should write the articles in your own words.
Basic content and Style of Technical Trading Finance Newsletter/ Article that you write, must include;
1. The name of the Company or Futures Index that you are following
2. You will need to be able to access stock market charting software to be able to Technically Chart the instrument that you are following and show on the chart why the position your are following in the Finance Newsletter/ Article is either a buy or sell.
[url removed, login to view] the Finance Newsletter/ Article you should also include commentary that the company has given recently, for example an earning guidance, or some exploration or research results. If you are qualified you may want to give your personal view.
4. Must consider the nature of the risk of the product you are writing about and rank its risk from low to high.
5. Must issue a enter and exit price and appropriate stop loss level.
6 Must produce a report daily or more frequently where appropriate
[url removed, login to view] Finance Newsletter/ Article must have more than one recommendation.
8. Will consider analysis on European Indexes based upon what I have discussed above.
Basic content of Fundamental Finance Newsletter/ Article that you write, must include;
1. factual information
2. must be very reader friendly
3. must capture the readers attention
6 Must produce a report as frequently as possible.
If you are interested in this project,
1. You will be asked to write a sample Fundamental or Techincal report article or a combination of both. I do not pay for a sample.
2. Do you have a Resume? If so, send your Resume please
I DONT NOT PAY UP FRONT. YOU WILL BE PAID BASED UPON THE NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS THAT SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR NEWSLETTER AND THAT WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
Hi "Chartsignals", if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.
lot of research is required. main thing, every client must benefit from it. study the market condition, exit and entry load etc. will take time and resources too. thanks and awaiting