1. there is some text files in web server, which file with a unique file name (say [url removed, login to view])
2. users need to input the id (prefix of a particular filename) when using in first time (say 12345678) to identify which file he is looking for. Then the id will be stored forever. But user can change the id anytime to point to different file (there is a user interface for user to change that id)
3. the add-on will then check the content of the file in web server every second, and show the word to the browser's focused text field if there is content in that file
4. then the add-on will delete that content in that file (to empty the content) such as to prevent next checking will show the same content to the browser's text field
5. if the focus is not in editing text field, the addon stop polling the web server to reduce the network traffic on server
3 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
hi.. i have 3 yrs of software development experience, now i am enhancing my knowledge in browsers add on development .. i am proficient enough to do this and will give my best to this task..