Connecting WebRTC compliant devices to the SBC WebRTC Gateway at the edge of the cloud.
2 MUST conditions for solutions are
1. IP device with WebRTC support SIP over WebSocket signalling
2. RTP media transfer, communication protection as they cross network boundaries
Embedded device environment:
Available open source libraries can be used
Solutions must be efficient, wherever possible 'C' code must be used.
Base firmware is in C, but C++ libs can be used
Must have prior exprience working on
1. Embedded Linux
2. Must have prior experience successfully completing WebRTC project - reference required.
3. Must have fluency in SIP protocol
4. Positive attitude is a key in solving any challanges in the project
Project will not be considered completed only with a successful test on controlled enviroment
Field test must be performed in a real-world enviroment for project sign-off
90 days bug fix warranty must be provided
Bug fix and new feature will be dealt with separately
On-going maintenance will be pay-per-basis hourly rate
Experience with embedded firmware development and platforms
Solid experience with embedded Linux build systems
Significant development experience in C/C++
Experience in developing kernels and device drivers
Experience with serial interfaces (UART, SPI, RS485, I2C, etc.)
Experience with ZigBee, BLE, Z-Wave and / or WiFi applications
Solid understanding of embedded systems and RTOS
Experience designing software APIs
Experience with Git/BitBucket
Timeline: 6-8 weeks.