Fix the site crash
- install temando and setup multiple delivery addresses (attached)
- fix wordpress image size so that it isn't squashed
- fix header so that the "search" and the "item in your cart" is not in front of popups
-the terms and conditions popup should be no more than 400px high.
-the blog is also not carrying across the formatting from the post preview to the site, can this be fixed.
-the wysiwig editor for pages and other is not disp the same displaying the same way as on the site, can this be fixed
If you can complete these
- home page featured product slider does not align "add to cart" all these bottoms should be at the bottom should be at bottom
- mailchimp subscribe to be in header to replace blog
- remove "my wishlist" from header
- add social media sharing on product page, instead of just email from a friend
- remove the "related blog post" area from above the tabs on the product detail page.
there may be a few more other small css things as well after this.
if you complete earlier than 3 days, I will pay you a bonus of $20