fix small glitch in parser.c
This project was awarded to fifteenhex for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 USD
Do a git pull on the "Instrument" repo.
This command sequence crashes parser.c:1278
diag:eprom:float 10070 6
It should return "6.0e0" or something similar.
Something is wrong with the pointer trickery in this line:
return query_float(response, *(float *)(&globals.Flash.flash_start + eprom_loc));
It works fine if the address is on a 4-byte boundary, but 10070 isn't and it crashes as a result.
Browse Related Skills
- Linux Bash script: compare files in directory and store them in TXT based DB
- Linux Server Administrator required to install and configure web server software (Apache & Nginx)
- Install and configure lighttpd server for adult video script (all modules required)
- Linux C++ Programmer Needed
- Create a New Virtual Machine for VMWare Workstation 12 Player
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online