Your goal is to develop a simple flash swf application.
The display of the application will be none - it will be invisible and there will be no user interaction. For example it will be 1x1 px in size.
The flash application will be included on webpages by using <embed> or similar tag, and it will start when webpage is loaded.
When the flash application starts, it does the following:
1) it downloads a txt file from hardcoded URL
2) it goes through the downloaded txt file, line by line
3) each line of the txt file represents URL to different remote server and a regular expression string
4) the flash application downloads each URL page (opens a socket, gets the html data, etc) and matches the regex string to the downloaded page content.
6) finally, it submits some short report of what URLs matched what regex (including the matching html part) to some PHP script on my server, by using either POST or GET.
Your work is just the swf actionscript, not the php part.
Example txt file content:
[url removed, login to view] : (.*)
[url removed, login to view] : (<i>size:([0-9])+</i>)
[url removed, login to view] : (<a[^>]*><i>something:([a-z]+)</i>)
I do not know if this all is even possible. If flash has some security restrictions which disallows it from connecting to third-party domains (which are beyond our control) then it will never work. So only bid if you are sure you can develop what's described here. Thank you.
Another note: if the required functionality is available only in certain (old) flash player versions, include the version number in your bid, I can accept solutions which work only in certain flash versions. Thank you.