I need a flash script that works like this one below:
[url removed, login to view]
- The gallery shows all auctions of a given seller sorted by date of closing (descending)
- No eBay token needed, just the eBay seller name will be provided as part of the "movie" parameter (see .txt attachment!)
- Shows gallery picture, auction title, auction price, ending date (see screenshot attached)
- No search field (as shown in the example)
- Contains link to the gallery provider (as seen in the example)
- Click on the gallery image opens browser window with the auction
- Main color should be blue
- Gallery contains a small logo provided after awarding the project
- Gallery should contain navigation arrows to scroll through the gallery
Please check the screenshot and the example html code to avoid misunderstandings.
Please provide references and please outline your technical solution in a PM.
Thanks for taking part!