To develop a game for online/offline prospects & exhibition booth visitors to experience and understand our service roadmap. After playing this game, we want them to:
- Understand why following our roadmap will drive their organisation towards customer centricity
- Browsing our website to explore our solutions in details
- Downloading our content on our website
- Calling us to find out more on how we can help
- Marketing is like a journey.
- The road in this game represents our marketing transformation journey / roadmap
- Players must drive the car to collect as many items along the way as possible (total 17 items) & avoid other vehicles
- Each item represents each capability that marketers need to develop in order to drive their organisation towards ‘customer centric marketing’ (the goal)
(note: details of the 17 items to be provided later)
1. Exhibition booth
a. we need to connect this game with a steering wheel joystick for booth visitors to play (Bidder to recommend how can we do this)
b. Or if ‘option a’ above is not doable, the game will be used with a touchscreen tv so the booth visitors can use their fingers to control the steering wheel appeared on the screen.
2. Website – the game will be embedded on the website for website visitors to play using a mouse
Requirements & Deliverables:
- 2D or 3D single-player flash game that can be played on multiple devices and standard-compliant web browsers (to be decided based on value for money)
- Players’ data collection (first name, last name, email address), must have a database to collect players’ details
- ‘Start’, ‘Instruction’, ‘Roadmap’ button on homepage of the game
- ‘Pause’, ‘Resume’, ‘Home’, button within the game interface
- Timer and score bar (1 item = 1 point) within the game interface
- Once click on 'Roadmap' button, a complete view of our marketing transformation roadmap will appear. This page will be interactive i.e. if players click any components of the roadmap, a description box will expand to provide further details. (This is to provide options for people who don’t want to play the game but would like to understand about our roadmap.)
- Background music and Sounds that synchronise with the action
- Time recording function
- Steering wheel for controlling the car (left, right). Players will use a mouse to control the steering wheel (for website); use fingers (for touchscreen tv) OR use steering wheel joystick to drive the car (for non-touchsceen tv)
- Speed is fixed at medium speed – not too slow and not too fast (players cannot adjust the speed of the car)
- Results summary page (collected and missed items, total score, time, item description) with ‘print this page’ function & call to action/ contact information screen to appear at the end of the game
- Game shouldn’t be too challenging
- Enable to deliver the key message effectively
- An item description will pop up when the car approaches e.g. when the car approaches item number 3 (“automate campaigns and reporting”), there’ll be a bubble popping up which reads, for example, “Remove the need for manual data processing which consumes time and resources”.
- Upon hitting/ collecting each item, the item will be pushed aside (marketing capability will go to the left side of the road whilst technical capability goes to the right). The purpose is to build a clearer view of the roadmap for the players so they understand that in order to reach the goal, they must develop both marketing and technical capability.
- Upon hitting/ collecting each item, there should be sounds or something to make players feel that they earn score. (e.g. a gold coin poping up from the item)
- Any missed items will also be pushed aside but they will be differentiated by, probably, using different colors e.g. they can be highlighted in red color so players know that they are missed items.
- If the car collides with other vehicles on the road, the car will sway.
Employer to provide:
- all copy
- name & description of all collectable items
- Bidder must be able to work at GMT+7 time zone
- Must be able to communicate in English
Project Completion Date:
- 5th Aug 2011 (Friday)
** Please provide two costs, one for 2D and one for 3D.
*** Project is consider as complete after passing the User Acceptance Testing
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2876 for this job
dear sir' i m a new worker in u [url removed, login to view] i think it is ONE of new good page in the my Life [url removed, login to view] my project bid price is USD 10.I think im a [url removed, login to view] u a project is very bigest and very larjest progr More
Hi, we are pleased to announce that we have an animation studio ([url removed, login to view]); we have 8 years of experience in animation industry. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
I am a professional creator and worker for Films, 3D Modeling, Animations and Visual Effects. You can see all off my work in the games on [url removed, login to view]