The project is for a large car manufacturer in the UK.
We need someone that is able to understand a proprietary existing source code built in Adobe Flash Builder 4.x and ActionScript 3.0, which reads CSV files with numeric data to populate and animate graphs and figures on layout templates to be displayed on web pages.
We understand that the ideal person will need the following skills:
- Building ActionScript and Flex based projects using Adobe Flash Builder 4.x
- Advanced knowledge of ActionScript 3.0
- ActionScript and Flex MVC framework experience
- Experience with Flash Professional IDE to work with assets for use with Flex and ActionScript based projects
- Experience with Adobe Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Working knowledge of tweening engines like TweenMax or Tweener
Further details and instructions will be provided when the freelancer is selected, and upon execution of a confidentiality agreement.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $57/hour for this job
hi, I have good exp in flex/as3/java and currently ,i am working in this type of domain/requirement,so i think i can do this better than anyone with in time and accuracy. thanks