1. When the player selects “Start game” on the menu, the screen will proceed to show the first question and an image related to the question.
2. Three choices will be shown near the bottom of the screen and the player has to click on the keypad 1 to 3 to answer the question.
3. The player has to click on the keypad 1 to 3 to answer the question.
4. Points will be given for correct answer and no mark will be given for wrong answer.
5. After the player finish first question, the next question will appear.
6. The game will end once the player answers all 10 questions.
7. A score screen will appear after the game ended to tell the player the total score.
8. Player will now able to select “Quit” on the score screen to go back to the main menu.
i hav post a detail proposal pls look through if u r willing to help me...i need it urgently...i need it by this sat...
4 freelancers are bidding on average $186 for this job
Hello, I an a Certified Flash and Web Developer by Thomson NetG Education Center, I have 9 years experience. Ready to begin with this project. Please Check PM