I am looking for an vector illustrator to create 2D sprites to be used in a flash game. The theme of the game is aquatic, the sprites I need are:
1) A blue fish (controlled by the player), the fish must have subtle animation applied to its fins and tail, much like a real fish in a tank.
I need one frame with the fish facing right, one with the fish facing left, and one where it is facing the player.
The tail and fins should move slightly in the first and second frames.
2) A jelly fish, again with subtle animation.
3) A stingray, with subtle animation.
4) A shark, with subtle animation.
(similiar to the fish, left facing, right facing, front facing. tail and fin animations in left and right faces)
5) A coke can (no animation)
6) a small piece of foam (no animation)
5) Static sea-floor background, should typically contain rocks, coral, and a treasure chest.
The background is just a backdrop, does not need animation.
Ideally, I would like the deliverables as flash fla files, I will asign a movie clip to each sprite you create.
If you are a paper and pen artist, then I can accept sketches, and I will trace them manually.
I can also accept Adobe illustrator files.
Please send me examples of your work when you bid, and feel free to ask questions. It would be best if you include a diverse set of examples, so that I can have a better understanding of the kind of work you create.
Note: This is a work-for-hire agreement, I reserve the right to use this artwork in different games, with modifications if needed. Where possible, I will give the artist due credit. When possible, I will attempt to rehire the artist to make neccessary modifications.
However, I will not give royalty payments.
I am looking for a long term relationship, therefore it is more than likely that more work will come your way from my end.
As an example, please check this game :
[url removed, login to view]
I have attahced a bitmap snapshot with this post, but you need to check the link above in addition
to the bitmap.