This is an ongoing project, can develop into Part time or Fulltime position.
•Build splash pages
•Build marketing campaigns through forums and backlinks to business planning and business software.
•Promote affiliate through Traffic Geyser to generate revenue
- Coordinate with graphic department in creating materials according to marketing needs
- Assist in carrying out/implementation of marketing plans and campaigns
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Support the development of website, blog sites and other Social networking sites.
- Responsible in the preparation and delivery of specific marketing plan/s
- Assist in event planning, creating or updating presentation files, logistical tasks, tracking
budgets and expenses
- Proactively communicate to rest of marketing team about new innovations.
- Excellent communications skills
- Writing skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong understanding of new technologies
- Ability to manage a campaign within a given budget
- Project management skills
11 freelancers are bidding on average $864 for this job
Hello. I am a professional web designer and developer with a college degree in the field. For an understanding of my skills please check my portfolio at [url removed, login to view]
Hello my friend, For more information about me and my services, please visit: [url removed, login to view] Looking forward to hear from you. Best regards, Razvan
well I've been working as a professional designer since 1999 so my experience is very good & i graduated from university art division in 1998 & i worked also in the press production filed