We're are looking for a person EXPERIENCED in writing code to manipulate video streams and specifically decoding [url removed, login to view] video streams using C# (winddows) or java or c++ (linux) to help with an existing project where we are receiving an [url removed, login to view] high definition video stream and are required to performing specialized motion tracking procedures on the frames. After the processing is done, the image stream must be re-assembled and prepared for transmission (wmv or flash file).
The project is already underway, and the last contractor could not continue, thus needs to be replaced. Basic framework is done and modules started (using C).
You MUST have extensive experience in the programming language to be used AND in dealing with video (demuxing, decoding, encoding).
The frames will be in high definition or greater and we need to create a 'window' or 'sub-view' within the high definition frame to rebroadcast to an external party. We have an SDK to help (as the stream contain 180 degree view, it is required to de-morph the image) with this however we need someone experienced in re-generating the stream to be output to a separate service provider.
We need someone who has done work on processing video within applications before as we have a tight timeline. Developers who have worked on Network Video Recorder software and the like will be preferred. Please post detailed experience withing your responses to be considered.
Specifically we will need the following:
1. Code to process incoming [url removed, login to view] video stream from 5MP IP camera
2. Code to store locally [url removed, login to view] stream as well as providing uncompressed video to other part of application
3. Demux video and audio (timestamped)
4. Decode [url removed, login to view] Video and forward to other routines for processing
3. Re-encode in either wmv, [url removed, login to view], mp4, flash or other format, from a modified uncompressed stream and re-mux audio. Output to be created for broadcaster
4. Suggest any 3rd party tools to help complete the project more quickly
5. Assist in using SDK to process uncompressed video
6. document and perform review of components provided.
Previous code and documentation will be provided to those with sufficient experience to be considered.
Please ask as many questions are require prior to placing bid, addition work will probably follow after this project for maintenance and modifications.