1) When Registering, the person that said that there a male or female, it automatcally takes them to the guy or girl quiz when they go to the 3rd step.
2) Under the Index, move all the text to the far right and the google ads to the left with the page being bordered lined
When taken to a certain page, it should automatcally say who is in AL by the tracking of the IP Address.
5) Create Video Ranking- When a member signs up, he or she is prompted if they want there "Tell About Yourself" video rated, When he/she automatically signs up, his/her video is put on the rate men/women page.
Finished- 7) Create the Recent Members Page- All members that just signed up are placed on this page within 7 days
8) Finished- Create Not yet been discovered page- Place the members that have not yet been contacted yet on this page
9) Have every page except for the profile page, (members have the option to customize there own profile just like myspace) bordered line on the side pink, the same color as the banner.
10) Place all the Google Ads in the right places on certain pages
11) Create a video forum where people can talk back and forward on the forum about any kind of topic.
12) Have the option where anyone can netcam on the site
List that on everyone's profile,
If the person is allowing where you can netcam with him/her, then on there profile.
It will say Netcamming Status: Enabled or Disabled
Enabled- Has it on
Disabled- Has it off
Also, the person can have the option who he/she wants to netcam with.
It can say something like:
This user only allows members that are added to his/her friend list
This user only allows members that she/he has added to his/her webcam list...
This user's netcamming status is disabled.
13) Setup to have an 3 emails automatically sent to that person, once he completes the 2nd step. One email will say something like
"Congratulations for becoming a member" 2nd will be give him/her questions to complete the third step and finally weekly matches.
14) Place the flower banner on the appropriate pages
15) Go back and re change the locations and make capable of being everywhere in the world.
16) Create (TOS) Page
17) Create the Need help page
18) Put Ecards on Site sell for $1
1) When filling out the "Become a Member" page, when you hit submit, it should auromatcally send you an email stating that your a member now. or if you didn't enter something right, it prompts you to retype it. As soon as you hit submit, your automatcally taken to the index page and you recevied an email. (Requires SQL)
2) Under "Find a Member" page, when you type in a name and click find members, it should take you to the search page and that name should display at the bottom. (Requires SQL)
3) Under "Find a Member" page, when you login, it should take you to the mail/profile section. Also, if the login and password is incorrect, then it prompts you for the right one. (Requires SQL)
4) Under "Find a Member" page, and search for your needs for a mate, it should automatcally take you to the search page & show a list of what you made the search for.
5) Create 2 separate mailboxes, "Text, & video" under mail/profile section. (ASP.net)
6) The mailbox section, make sure the search bar is working (this goes for all searches) (SQL)
7)Under the Pairing page, make sure singles display at the bottom with videos when viewing the page (whether your logged in or not) do this by tracking there IP Address. (Requires SQL)
8) Create a new profile chart under the change page (ASP.net)
9) Make Videos display Video section within a 15 mile radius. (requires SQL)
10) Under Who's in the Neighborhood, make videos display of people in your city by tracking there IP Address. (requires sql)
11) Set up, where you can upload your video to the site, this includes the "Tell About Yourself" and Daily Life video. (Requires SQL)
12) Setup under the People Peeking, where people viewed your profile within the last 30 days and can show up under that section. (Requires SQL)
13) Setup where people can receive weekly matching updates every week when you become a member (this can be by the same profession or what you have in common) (Requires SQL)
14) Post Videos of members under the sexy ladies & hot men page in your state (whether there logged in or not) by tracking there IP Address but when they click on the video. (requires sql)
15) Under Ooh La La Search, make sure you fix the search bar and the find user
16) Create Custom Design application to be placed on the top of peek page, so users can change it when there looking at there profile page just like myspace.
17) Make words big and bounce in flash and bold in pink and the rest of the words bounce and make smaller that I have on the other pages in pink as well.
18) Have the option, where people can post any kind of music to there profile page (requires sql) (just like myspace)
19) After filling out the 1st step for registration, when going to the third step. The page should automatically recognize if your a male or female, that way it can pull up that certain page that I have created for the Video Dating Connection Quiz. I have 2 pages for this, one for male and female. (Requires SQL) I think
20) The same thing goes for the viewing the page and editing the page (Requires SQL) I think
21) Setup where Prompting people for login details when clicking on mail/profile section. If there signed in, they shouldn't be prompted but if there not then yes.
22) When someone becomes a new member, under somewhere in the account, he/she can create a video of himself or herself and it's posted to the site where everyone can watch. Also, when clicking on the video, there is related videos that will be to the right, it can be relating to what that person does and this way you will see other people to the right of the page have the same stuff in common.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1087 for this job
Hi, We are a group of specialized asp.net, c#, sql server, xml, ajax, webservices,php,joomla, wordpress,mysql developer. Please check the PMB. Thanks Udal Kumar Bharti
Hi I can do your work, I having 5+ Years exp in web projects. Some of dating websites, i recently completed are [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] I have done 100% programming and 30% designing wor More